Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


1. If you could open any type of store/place of business (money is no obstacle), what would you open?
Photography business or a fully accredited child care facility for people  with a low SES.

2. If all jobs paid equally, what occupation would you want? Why?
What I'm doing now, work in early child care. But, I'd probably be in a more administrative position.

3. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you pick? Why?
A monkey. I'm scared of heights, but I'm sure I wouldn't be then. :)

4. If offered one “service” free of charge, which would you choose? (chauffeur, maid, personal shopper, chef, etc.)
Personal assistant.

5. What is one habit, no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to break?
Biting the insides of my cheeks!!

6. What is one thing that no matter how many you own, you still love to buy all the time?
SHOES! Obviously, ask Stephen.

7. Out of all the game shows (past and present), which would you want to be a participant on and play?
I have no clue. I never watch game shows. Maybe, Wheel of Fortune!

8. If you could play the lead role in any movie that’s already been made, which movie would you pick?
Clueless. Only because of her awesome clothes-picking program. Make me one?

9. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die).
I don't have a bucket list! But, 1)Travel out-of-state with Ian and Stephen; 2) own a home; 3) do a pull up; 4) start a business; and 5) be one of those adorably cute old couples with Stephen.

10. Which one of your birthdays was the best? What did you do that day?
I have so many good birthdays! My dad took me to Prague (18), I had a week old baby (22), etc etc 

No comments:

Post a Comment