Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Go check out Chelsea's blog to see other ToTs and join in!

1. Is there a band/artist that you HATE? 
Um, I'm sure there is. I really dislike lots of what's on the radio now, but I don't know the band or artists. Oops.

2. What do you do when you get a gift that you do not like? How do you react?

I like all of my gifts. I really appreciate it that someone has thought about me and got me a gift. I react the same to all gifts, and I love them all.

3. How is your work office/cubicle decorated?

I work in a preschool, I don't have an office or cubicle.

4. Do you use all of your vacation every year?

I haven't. But we do get a pretty nice vacation thingy... when/if I start full time.

5. Did you have a real or fake Christmas tree?

Fake. Stephen takes it up and puts it down easy. It has lights already on it. Also, it rotates.

6. If you could have anything for dinner tonight, what would it be?

Chelsea wrote grilled cheese and now I'm craving one. Stephen was making me one every night for a while because I was so addicted and craving them like crazy. For tonight? I don't know, but I think we'll have some hot chocolate because it's cold outside and that just sounds incredible.

7. Do you bite your fingernails?
I used to, I don't anymore. Unless of course, I can't find any fingernail clippers or a nail file and I have a broken nail. I'm keeping them pretty short right now so I don't stab the new baby.


8. How many cups of coffee do you drink each day?
Maybe half of one if I'm uber tired. Don't worry, it's 1/2 caff coffee. And it's more just so I can have some coffee in my hand than anything else. I was an uber strong coffee drinker before the whole baby in the belly debacle.

9. Do you have a nervous tick?

Um, sometimes I shake my leg. I get squirmy when I'm nervous... I think. You'll have to ask Stephen, I don't notice these things. I will say that I tend to bite the insides of my cheeks when I'm stressed or nervous or something, but I've really been trying to cut back on that.

10. How often do you vacuum?

Um, about once a day or every other day. I let Ian eat around the house. Though, now with the wood floors, it's like sweeping and vacuuming. I can't always get the vacuum out every day, so I'll sweep too.

Don't forget to go check out Chelsea's blog and do your own Ten on Tuesday! Click the picture at the top.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment