- Reason for busy-ness? Stephen and I close on our first house in 9 days! We're pretty excited, but we haven't really packed anything and I still have a bagillion phone calls to make to set some things up. Needless to say, we're pretty much MIA until Mila is about a year old. :)
- Speaking of Mila, she's 30 weeks and some odd days now. She weighs as much as a head of cabbage, about 3 pounds. And she's about 16 inches long. That's insane. But you can really tell. From the look of my belly, she's about the size of Ian.
- Onto Ian! He's 2 now! Can you believe it? His birthday party was tons of fun. He got to play on the playground.
with his car
and slide on the slide
and make t-bone and Marissa crawl through tunnels.
- He had super cool cupcakes too that my mom and Amy made. I made about two of them and sorted some marshmallows.
- Oh, here's a 30 week picture:
- And to end, here's how my family is 24/7:
That's all for now folks. Don't expect me to update too often for a long while..