1. Pretend it’s Monday morning–take us through a day in the life of you.
Wake up around 6, watch the news, write the blog, drink some water or juice. Be greeted by Ian when he awakes. I get a nice hug then I'm told to make breakfast. Eat while watching Word World because apparently, it's the only show that Ian will watch.
Then we play, maybe even outside before it's a million degrees outside. Give Ian 100 snacks as he asks for them. Do dishes, clean, rest my back that is in pain. Have lunch, try and get Ian to take a nap. Give up after an hour if he hasn't fallen asleep yet.
Let Ian shower, get ready for work, make my work snack. Head to work. Work. Come home. See my loves. Fall asleep too early, wake up around 1. Stay up until 4 or 5, go back to sleep.
2. What’s your favorite reality tv show?
3. What motto do you live by?
Um... Just do it?
4. If you knew could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
5. What was your first job?
Working at a dry cleaners... bad ass.
6. What is your current job?
After school supervisor/teacher.
7. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name (and you cannot pick the one you already have)?
8. What musical instruments can you play?
I used to play clarinet. Do piano and guitar count if I can only play one song? Oh, and I'm sure the recorder.
9. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
10. What is one food you’d never want to taste again?