Breakfast is in the oven, so I figured I'd write out the Ten on Tuesday since I haven't done it in forever.
1. Do you color? If you do, is it with markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.?
Yes, with whatever I have. Markers and crayons most of the time.
2. What’s the most organized part (or system) in your house?
Currently, my moving binder. It used to be my files, but they've been destroyed twice now by a child who shall remain nameless.
3. What’s the most unorganized part (or system) in your house?
Um... The DVDs. Ian has took it upon himself to enforce his own organizing system. I guess, it's more of the video games than the movies.
4. If you had unlimited amounts of time and money, what museum would you want to see and why?
I have no idea. Something that would interest my boys.
5. What is your favorite part of the fall season?
It used to be the weather. Though, it is colder today, so I'll take that!
6. Did you dress up for Halloween?
No, not this year. Maybe next year.
7. Have you started Christmas shopping?
No, but I've made the Christmas card. I just need to get it printed.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Sometimes I do.
9. If you had to live in another city for a year (all expenses paid), which city would you choose?
That's a toughy. Probably California somewhere.
10. Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
No, but I do have outrageous pregnancy dreams... and I mean outrageous. I don't understand them at all.
That's it for now folks! I won't be posting much do to the extreme craziness of my schedule.