Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We had a really fun Christmas. After Santa came, we had a lot of my mom's family over and my inlaws. I think it was a success! I didn't take many pictures at all (hosting and having kids). But I got a few the next day. And this picture just may be my favorite. Ian playing with his gift from Namaw and Papaw...


I remember Christmas, it was so awesome when I was younger. And, I still enjoyed it this year. It was nice to stay up late with Stephen, watch a Christmas movie, wrap, wait in anticipation of our kids the next morning. I must say, Stephen and I were up before the kids, they  kind of slept in. My parent's watched them until pretty late, so it doesn't surprise me.

P.S. Mila likes the train table too...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment