Monday, April 27, 2009

Only the Beginning

Good morning readers! This kicks off the first blog. It took me about a week to set this up. I couldn't come up with a name. I like the play on Tattle Tale.

Welcome to Tattles and Tells.

Hopefully I won't bore you too much.

After being an avid reader of Chelsea's blog, I begin thinking in 'blog' format. I decided that I had to begin one as well. I've been working on the colors and layout. I don't know if I like it too much though. My blog will probably change appearances a lot. By the end of May or June, I'll probably have it figured out. Hopefully.

Onto the next topic. I have been trying my hardest to take awesome pictures of Ian. I cannot stop.
Isn't he adorable?


My older brother, Aaron, ran in a 5K over the weekend. We went and watched. Here is one of my favorite pictures from the event. 


He did pretty good. It was fun. I love going to events like these. It is exciting to have to find the points to intersept  your runner. Then, you wait and wait. When you  finally see them, you cheer. Then you race to the next 'meeting' spot to see them again, cheer. And so on and so forth.  It is always exciting though. And I love people watching. Watching people run is interesting. I want to start going more often now that I've been using my camera. I want to get into a picture-taking mode. Hopefully I'll start taking good pictures soon. 

Watching people run is kind of inspiring. It makes me want to run a 5K. First, I have to run. We'll see if  I can do it. I'll keep you posted. Don't be disappointed though, it'll probably never happen. I'm not on The Biggest Loser, so I don't really have any motivation to do it. Though, I do have a wedding... but nobody is filming that and putting it on TV. Motivate me!

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment