Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Kiddos

I haven't really had too much time to update too much lately. And, I really don't have time now, but I'm choosing to tell you what's up! Then, I realized, omg, it's been a long time since I've updated... a really long time. In case you didn't know it, there is another photographer in the Bendig household.
DSC_0024
He has a natural talent.

DSC_0026
This turned into this... (after I had him scoot back)

IMG_0150
He took tons of pictures of his sister.

Ian took about 100 pictures while we were in Houston. It was outrageous. Thanks grandma for such an awesome gift! I have several plain white pictures because Ian thought it was hilarious to flash himself (or other non-deserving victims) in the face. Thus, a white picture. I'm surprised he knew how to take a picture of himself, but he did.

IMG_0032

He was really funny. He even went to the other side of the camera, the modeling side. He does it so well.

IMG_0238
Fancy trick, huh?

And, just in case you have forgotten, since it's been so long since I've posted. Here are my absolutely adorable kids.

DSC_0029
Ian.

DSC_0036
Mila.

Next blog, I'll fill you in on why were in Houston in the first place. Someone got married!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment