Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trains

The kids love when Franny comes in for a visit. Her and Ian built a ginormous, long train out of some blocks the yesterday, it took lots of focus.

If I'm being completely honest, I'm surprised it was so long... it was very wobbly on the round blocks. But, they had a blast, that's all that matters. It's so wonderful to have help like this every once in a while! Like, earlier in the week when Jackie helped me clean out Ian's room and get rid of a bunch of clothes!

For those of you who don't have facebook, we took the kids to take bluebonnet pictures earlier this week, I'm in love!!




I know what you're thinking, adorable. Ha! It was really quick, but lots of fun! We're still here, and still doing fine. All that I can say, is thank goodness I have a chiropractor grandma, awesome parents, awesome friends, and great kids. My arm feels like it's almost back to normal now. I feel for my mom know who's had these tense shoulder problems before, it literally immobilizes you! She wasn't messing around. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment