Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ian is So Old!

This morning, my little baby turned into a big boy. But, we'll get to that later. The other week, I thought I had the happiest moment as a mother. Do any of you watch How I Met Your Mother? If so, you know that episode where they sing the bang song? Well, here's a refresher:



The episode was playing when they started singing that song. Ian throws up his pointer finger and starts singing "B, b, b, b, b." I didn't think motherhood could get any better than that. It was/is hilarious. I love it. No, I don't have a picture. I haven't been playing much. It's been all business lately. But really, how hilarious is that? Very. I know!

Just when you think it can't get any better, it does. Daily. For example, Ian was eating popcorn yesterday. And every bit he'd say "mmm... tasty!"

I'll up that one with today! Ian was helping me with breakfast and coffee. He woke up before me this morning. I'm pouring spoons of coffee into the coffeemaker and I say "one..." and with every other scoop Ian says "two.... three... four..." OH MY GOODNESS! Ian counted to four!! That's not something that happens daily. And it was incredible. I was so excited.

Sorry I don't have any pictures to post today. But, I'll try to really soon! You're lucky you're getting a blog! :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is so freaking AWESOME!!! Congrats! I can't wait till my lil nephew Emery starts doing stuff like that. So exciting and fascinating really.

    ReplyDelete