Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ten on Tuesday



1.  Think back a decade, do you remember what your first cellphone was? Was it as cool as Zack Morris’s phone?
I do remember my first phone! It was a Motorola. It was a pimpin' phone.. to me. It was my dad's hand-me-down from work. It was a flip phone.
2. What is the first children’s book you remember being read to you? I don't actually remember. I do know that I was reading in Kindergarten. This is one of those questions that I'll have to ask my mom about and then get back to you. I've always been a huge Dr. Seuss fan though, love, love, love, love, love. Now, if you ask my what songs my sang me... I'll remember those.
3. What was your first car? Did you love it or hate it? 
A white Toyota Corolla. I LOVED IT! It was my baby. I was sad to see it go. Of course, it was a hand-me-down from Aaron. So, I had to take the ridiculous stickers off.
4. Who was your hero growing up?
All of the projects and things I wrote always referred to my mom or my dad as my hero for various reasons. I love family. It was always important to me and my parents were/are a big part of my family.
5. Think back to your first kiss. Was it everything you dreamed of?
It was terrible. :)
6.  What was your first BAD hairstyle choice? (Extra points for embarrassing photos)
I looked like a little boy in some of elementary school. I don't have any pictures on this computer. IDEA! New Back in Time days in a month where I show pictures and reflect back. I'll get back to this later.
7. What was your first realistic dream? (One where you had to think “Oh dang, was that a dream?”)
This was an absolutely terrible dream. Let's not talk about it.
8. What was the first phobia you remember developing?
Well, the only one that I can think of is the one that I have now. Ian choking. It's seriously ridiculous and interferes with my life dramatically. I can't watch him eat without my adrenaline kicking in. I'm sure my blood pressure rises and I'm definitely on edge. And yes, this happens every single meal and snack time. Come to think of it, I should probably talk to someone about this. I even make him spit out big bites. And now, he knows how to make the choking sound and he does it sometimes. I live with high anxiety these days.
9. Which character on Sesame Street do you most identify with?
I have no clue. Dracula?
10. What was the hardest goal you ever accomplished? 
36 hours of natural labor?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wait, 36 hours? I'm starting to freak out a little. By the way, cutest. baby. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 36 hours of natural labor... you win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. That is a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete