Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ok! One blog post, then I'll be off the computer for the rest of the day! I have class today that I need to prepare for...

Don't forget to go to Chelsea's blog and read everyone else's Ten on Tuesday.


1.  What two cities should be moved closer together?
Austin and Fort Worth. I know, a random request. But Stephen's best friend lives there and he wants to go visit him. I've been dreading getting onto 35 and staying there until the destination. That's worse than the Houston drive!

Seriously though? Austin and the entire state of California. I love California. I want to go to there.


2. What was the first plane ride you took?
Technically, Ellington Field to Houston International on one of those teeny tiny planes. Then, it was to Canada. And I love Canada too! I missed out on my 5th grade field trip to Washington DC because I was afraid to fly. It's still not my favorite thing, but I do it on occasion.



3. What continent would you most like to visit? Africa or Europe.


4. What’s your favorite place to window-shop?
Everywhere! Even Target. If I go there to get something specific, I still have to shop around. Oh, and Fry's, but I like buying there even more so. And my new favorite place? Precision Camera. I am in love.



5. What’s the least fun you’ve ever had at a place specifically tailored for fun?
This is a hard one. My wedding? Lol. JUST KIDDING. Chelsea wrote about her migraine here, so it reminded me that I was starting to get one at my wedding! UGH! I can't really remember somewhere I was supposed to have fun and didn't. I really like to have a good time if I am supposed to.



6.  You’re stuck on an island with plenty of food, a companion, and a relatively stress-free lifestyle. What do you say when the rescue ship comes? 
If I love it (and I have my family here), I'd stay. Or ask for a satellite so I can still communicate with the outside world, on occasion.



7. Which day of the week do you look forward to most? Saturdays and Sundays. I love being at home with both of my boys! Or even if we leave, I just love having their company.


8. What’s your favorite place to enjoy the great outdoors? 
The greenbelt. The lake. The park. Anywhere in Austin. :)



9. What’s on your “to do” list this summer? 
Changing up Ian's room a whole lot and making it more of a playroom/office or workout area. We haven't decided yet. But, it will be changed.



10. Which natural disaster freaks you out the most?
All of them. I'm such a worrier. :(



And just to leave you with a nice smile on your face...




Blog out!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Europe's definitely worth a visit! As long as there are no vulcanoes throwing ash into the air ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture!!

    Yes, I agree. Austin is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camera shops are my favorites to window shop too (didn't think of that when I wrote my post!).

    Adorable photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally addicted to online camera shops like B&H and Adoroma (?). California is wonderful, isn't it? ;)

    Your little guy is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete