Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ian Smian.

A small Ian update to satisfies everyone's need for Ian love. Ian has been really into climbing lately. Also, he's really into being and adult. Case in point:


He climbed Stephen's computer chair. This next image is what shortly followed:

We usually have to restart the computers after such an occurrence. But hey, he tries, really hard. He must have wore himself out.



Cute, right? I've been trying to capture tons of pictures of his freaking adorable feet. We ended the night with a movie and a homemade bed. Ian didn't want to lay down in bed without me and frankly, I didn't want to make him. So I made him a little home below my computer and put Monster's Inc on the laptop. He just watched the movie and patiently waited for me to finish whatever it is I was doing.


Cute, right? I can't get enough of him. Although, today I thought I did when he was emptying out the DVDs and I couldn't collect them all fast enough to keep up. Needless to say, the apartment is a mess.

On the good side, Franny and Feng are coming over tomorrow. Feng is going to teach me how to make a shrimp and mushroom stir fry type thing, I'll tell you how that goes. I can't cook, so I'm a bit nervous. Tomorrow will also be the last day that Franny watches Ian for me. She's sad to leave him for Houston, but this time next year, FRANNY WILL BE A NURSE! Woo hoo! I'm so excited! :)

Blog out.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh do you ever have your hands full! Have a great day with Franny & Feng and don't worry about the cooking, ok? I didn't know Franny was going to Nursing School in Houston. Where?

    ReplyDelete