Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ok, here's my 10 on Tuesday!

If you got an e-mail reminder, I set that up! So now, some of you don't have to wonder when I update.


1. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
Our bed. It was the first piece of furniture that Stephen and I bought. Thus, it's my favorite.



2. If it was raining so hard on a Saturday that you couldn’t leave your house, what would you spend the day doing?
Maybe watch a movie, clean, cook, play. You know, all the normal things. We just wouldn't do anything outside.


3. What was your favorite candy as a child?
Reese's and Jolly Ranchers. Tasty!

4. Did you get an allowance? What was it based on? What did you do with it?
Yes, it was never the same method all the way through. At one point, my parents opened a savings account for me and they'd put money in there ever so often.


5. Do you have a favorite Etsy store?
Not in particular. There are way too many super cool stores! Though, I have yet to purchase anything. I feel like I'd get buyers remorse... so I have to love it for a long time before I make a purchase.


6. Do you prefer time with family or time with friends?
Both.

7. Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, or Animaniacs?
I remember the animaniacs song... but that's about it. I think there is a show with baby Looney Toons, but I could just be making that up.


8. Best daytime talk show: Oprah, Ellen, The Doctors, Tyra (ha!), Dr. Oz, or Dr. Phil?
Ellen. I don't usually watch daytime shows, but I have seen all of these at one point or another. And Ellen is hilarious!


9. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
Fly. That way I could get places faster and avoid traffic.

10. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
I love being married. I love having my kiddo.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment