Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


1. If your name was a verb, what would “to Chelsea” mean? (Insert your own name though…)
"to Amanda"? Probably "to spill something," I can't avoid spilling things. It's what I do. If I'm at your house and you give me a drink someplace rather than the kitchen, I'm going to be super paranoid the entire time. And there's a 70% chance I'm going to spill it everywhere.
2. What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?
Um... I have no clue. Nothing really comes to mind.
3. If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say? 
CHILL OUT! lol
4. I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.
Let me pull out my Google Reader and drop some knowledge on my favorite blogs!
1) Pioneer Woman - She writes about everything from life, photography, cooking, etc. I don't read all of her posts, but she does have some good ones.
2) Paperie Boutique  - They showcase a lot of photographer's packaging on this site. And it is oh so very cute. I like to think that one day in the future, Deana and I will create something super cute, eco-friendly, and cost efficient. :)
3) Money Saving Mom - They post tons of good deals. Most of them are a waste of my time, but occasionally there is a good one I could possibly use. This is why Google Reader rocks.
 4)  Roots and Rings - A friend from high school. She got me started on the whole 'blogging' thing. 
5)  Profoundly Seth - This is perhaps my favorite blog to follow. It's a great one. I always take the time to read it when she has the time to write. She's a mother of five (one was a still birth, one has hearing loss), newly divorced, with a brand new (maybe not so much anymore) baby. She writes very well, in my opinion. I love following her story.
6)  Life in Motion Photography - Austin area photographer, I like to look at her stuff. Pinkle Toes is in the same boat. And my favorite Austin-area photographer is Jennifer Cota. You should really check her stuff out, she's amazing.
7)  Bakerella - Of course! She taught me to make those delicious cake balls, though, I'm going to change up the recipe next time.
8)  Bobbi & Mike -  a couple that shoots together. OMG! They are so adorable and their pictures are incredible. I just found them and I'm addicted.
9)  Summer Driggs - She creates free digital scrapbooking kits for personal use. They are wonderful. My hope is to get into that one day, so of course I love her blogs! 
10) Life as a Waddell - My photographer partner and friend's blog. You should read it. She just had surgery on her wrist, so she can't really type... but, I'm all for her getting one of those things that you can talk into and it writes for you. Remember? I remember seeing them a long time ago and haven't seen them around in forever.
5. Do you have a junk drawer? 
Yes.
6. Bottled water or tap?  
We use a Brita Filter!
7. As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?
Not particularly.
8. What is your favorite black and white movie?
I don't watch black & white movies... but if I had to choose, I'd say Sin City.
9. Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?My necklace that Stephen got me with a "B" initial on it. :D
10. What sports/activities do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)
All of the sports! Lol, jk. Soccer and water polo? Whatever interests him.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment