Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pulling out the Reader

I remembered that I posted that I have found some cute blog posts lately. That's all I'm going to post about, so if you're not interested, you can just close this window!

Mom! I'm bored!
I thought this was amazingly cute! It's a jar that a mom made with ideas for her kids to do when they are bored. The best part is, some of them are not fun (and benefit mom)! It's a cute idea! I really liked it. I'll definitely put it into action when Ian reaches his "mom, I'm bored" age.

Outdoor Shed Office
Perhaps one of the best ideas I've seen in a really, really long time. I totally want to do this if/when we ever buy a house. I'll put it in the back yard so that I can do office things while Ian plays and I can still keep an eye on him! What a wonderful idea. But, in Austin, it probably shouldn't be used after 10-11am in the summer. But overall, I love it!

Semi-Electronic Baby Book
I wish I had this when Ian was born. IT looks awesome. It keeps track of so many baby things and has a clock in the middle so you know the times of naps/feedings, etc without having to go find the time. And it has an LED light so you don't have to turn on the lights, you can basically just leave it next to the crib! Sounds awesome, I'm sure it is.

Tow MATER!
Don't be surprised when you see this at Ian's second birthday party... after all, Cars is his favorite movie... and Mater is my favorite character. Jackie and I have decided that we're going to try and make them. But, this little cupcake looks amazing! Can't wait to try and make them.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment