Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

I don't have the pretty picture for the blog today, but head on over to Chelsea's blog if you want to get the questions or read her Ten on Tuesday.


1. What would the title of your autobiography be?
This is a tough one. I have no clue. I'll have to think about it.

2. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard a child say or seen him/her do?
Ian. He says "no" now when we ask him things. That's not the funny part. He shakes his head back and forth too. He makes it very obvious that he means no and it's hysterical. That's all I can think of now. He did say.... the f word earlier this month. I really need to watch myself. In my defense, I smashed my foot in a door.


3. What is your favorite kids game to play?
Mario Brothers on Wii. Even though I don't have the right one, but Amy does. Amy... what is the name of that game?! I want it so bad!

4. If you got invited to a potluck BBQ tomorrow, what would you bring?
BBQ... and last time, I brought queso.


5. If your ears are pierced, how old were you when you got your ears pierced?
I was really little. I don't even remember getting it done. I do know that my mom made my Aunt Ana go with me and my mom left while I got it done.

6. If you were celebrating your 30th anniversary, where would you want to go?
IDK. We aren't anywhere close to our 30th anniversary! Maybe somewhere overseas, like Ireland.

7. What one blogger would you love to meet and why? And what would you want to plan to do with them?
This is a tough one. I have no clue. Maybe Jen Cota, a photographer, and I'd like to go on a photo shoot with her as a second shooter and learn her ways.

8. On a scale from 1-10, how good at you at home decor? (Pictures welcome.)
1. Right now at least. It's tough because I want to do things, and Stephen always disagrees. So instead, nothing has happened. I'll get it soon. I'll just do it while he's at work... :)

9. Do you have good fingernails?
Usually not, but right now I do for the most part.

10. Pickles: Dill or sweet? Baby, spears, or chips? Plain or on a burger?
Dill. Chips. Plain.

Blog out for now. I have found some cute blog posts this past week. Maybe I'll share them with you tomorrow.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment