Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Here's today's Ten on Tuesday.



1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Hmmm... favorite? I haven't the slightest clue. Probably running around my neighborhood trying to hang out with my brother. Lol. 

2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
My perseverance. 

3. What is your favorite thing that your child does?
Ian - Most recently, ta da!! (look for tomorrow's post)
And Mila...  Sleep!!

4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
A nice shower. It's nice to have that 10 minutes to myself. I may start waking up early and drinking some hot tea on the couch... just for some quiet time. I used to do it all the time.

5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?
Well, Kirby Lane right now. And I LOVE their chipotle grilled cheese with sweet potato fries. However, I can't have a grilled cheese anymore. So, just sweet potato fries with chipotle mayo... my mouth is watering.

6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?
My wedding AND engagement ring. :) Haha! But really? My grandma got me a really pretty silver necklace with pink droplets on it. I loves it.

7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?
Thursday. Sometimes, it IS the last day of the work week. AND only ONE more day until I get to stay home all day with my babies!! Thought, right now, that's every day! :)

8. What is your favorite dessert?
Well, today I got to eat an ice cream bar made my Rice Dream (dairy-free) and it was uber tasty.

9. What is your favorite item in your make-up bag?
I don't wear makeup, which means, no makeup bag.

10. What is your favorite smell?
BABY!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment