Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


Good morning blog readers! I was going to write about mine and Stephen's anniversary/Valentine's day dinner. To cut right to the chase, Stephen is going to cook us dinner from here on out. His cooking is SOOO much better.

1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
Well, we're going to be going to Houston. But, is that really a vacation? I guess we could make it one. Otherwise, no plans yet.

2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
All of my comfy skirts? Or my Steve Madden blue wedges? Or the new pair of sandals my mommers got me?

3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Hmmm.... water? Texas summers are hot!! I have been craving a peach bellini lately, Amy, wanna make me one?

4. Do you tan or burn?
Uh, tan for sure!

5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
More photography! And lots of play time with the kiddos. :)

6. What is your favorite summertime food?
BBQ's? 

7. What song most says “summer” to you?
I haven't the slightest clue. Probably whatever is out this summer. Sometimes, if I listen to an old song on the radio or something, it'll remind me of the summer. Loves it!

8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
How about a million?! The fixing up around here we gotta do is endless. Hopefully we'll begin replacing some windows or fixing some roof.

9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Stephen go too far out in the water. Drives me bonkers.

10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
I went to soccer and softball camps, does that count?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment