Sunday, May 15, 2011

106-134

There are 30 pictures in this post... so beware!! I needed to catch up on my 365. It's been insane around here!! I also need to catch up on blog posts. :) There are a couple of repeat pictures from the scarce blog posts. But here you go...

106
Ian outside while daddy built the sandbox.

107
Coating the sandbox... 

108
Ian being an awesome big brother.

109
The gorgeous kiddos.

110
Mila watching Ian take a bath. She probably wants one too.

111
The day we got to hang out with Julian. You can read about it here.

112
Mila all smiles while Ian practices his new "thinking face."

113
Ian's Thinking Face in action during Easter.

114
They had an Easter Egg Hunt at Phil's Ice House that we accidentally came into, Ian enjoyed it.

115
Cute Easter outfit. :) Thanks Grandma.

116
Mila's Hawaii dress... with her usual crazy eyes.

117
Mila wearing her Bryn Mawr shirt from her cousin, Sydney.

118
This is what heaven looks like.

119
I'm sure I already posted this, but Mila sitting!!

120
I think Ian's dancing... but we can't be sure.

121
The dessert I made for Stephen's last day before his trip to Jordan. It's even better than it looks. I was going to write a post on it... I should get to that!

122
I sliced my finger and had no bandaid, so I made one, Ian wanted one too.

123
Ian and Amy at the store... do you think Amy will be mad?

124
This is a re-post as well.. oops

125
My friend Cynthia came over and we got some graduation shots for her! Way to go!!

126
 
A spoonful of hugs and kisses for you mom! One of Ian's gifts for me from school.

127
Mila's first day at the pool, which you can read about here. Like the butt in the background?

128
This is from the previous day. The only picture I had from this day was not internet appropriate. Ian loves his sunglasses.

129
Mother's Day gift from the hubs.

130
In Houston for Franny's graduation from UT-SON. So proud! I should do a post on this trip too.

131
Mila's first bite of baby food.

132
My Mother's Day gift from Granny Janny. It was delicious. Notice, Jackie and I already ate two of them. Missing are the delicious Brownie Bits which I forgot to get a picture of!

133
From the crawfish boil. I should post on this also.

134
Crawfish Bisque and Etouffee. My first time making either one, but they were super tasty. Yum!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment