Thursday, April 21, 2011

3 Kids, 1 Day

Today, I had a pretty fun day. Ian got to play with another kid. He's usually around adults, so it was a good experience. And let me tell you, the kids were awesome! All 3 of them took a nap (including me... oops).
Well, that's all 3 of them! I carried Mila for most of the day so I could have both of my hands free. Somehow, I seem to have misplaced my Ergo, so I was going old school, the Bjorn. We made it though! They had lots of fun sliding into the sandbox from the slide. Stephen just finished it up yesterday. It was intense!

Jackie's kiddo was hilarious. Ian is all done posing for my camera, but Julian is not. Here's a series of looks I got from him.

Hilarious, right? I thought so. He didn't take very long to get comfortable. :)

And lastly, but certainly not the least, here they are in their rides.

I know, I know, what a bunch of bad asses. I couldn't agree more. Julian cried when he first pushed the button and the car moved... it was awesome. Ian thought it was super fun to have someone to crash into. It was hilarious. Kids are so funny!
I have to go now. Ian keeps bringing me Easter tattoos to cover his body with... yeah, yeah.

Blog out.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment