Friday, May 27, 2011

Just Checking In

What have we been up to lately? Having fun! Er... when we can. Our garage door broke and so did our living room fan. So, we're currently working on those two things. Mila is having screaming fits and night before bed time again, so I think it's time to up her dose. It just registered to me that it's probably her reflux because we'd actually gone a couple of weeks without any problems. But, her screaming makes my heart hurt. And it's every single night, for a couple of hours. Poor thing.

But, when she's happy, she's happy. Today, the kids and I hung out on the bed for a while and jumped around (or lounged around in Mila's case). It was so fun!


I can't get over their cuteness! Ian loves his little sister so much! Today marked Ian's last day of school too. It was so fun. We love his school and his teachers so much. We'll be returning in the fall. Next month starts Ian's swim lessons. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous. Ian is terrified of the water! We'll see how it goes. We're trying to sign Mila up for swim lessons in July, I think she'll be old enough by then.

Oh, how could I forget?!


Ian has been going potty without me having to ask him and has only had 1 or 2 accidents a day! I guess it's time to start working on that.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment