Monday, June 20, 2011

Mommy Goggles

Last night, I was putting Ian to bed. So, we all laid down in bed and watched Love Actually. This is what happened.
sleepy
Isn't that a-freaking-dorable?! Ian is always holding her hand and cuddling with her. I figure that I should enjoy it as much as possible before all the love runs out. So, I'm doing my best.

Both kiddos are doing awesome. Ian wears underwear all the time, but Stephen still puts him in a diaper for bed time. I'm thinking we will be able to cross that off the list soon. Mila is a little sick at the moment with a upper respiratory infection. But, she's handling it like a trooper. The doctor told me "You're kids are so active! I don't know how you do it, you must drink lots of coffee in the morning." It was nice to see that someone else (besides the people who see these two on a daily basis) understand that these kids are so hyper active... both of them! It's insane. I actually had to hold Mila's arms down during the examination because she was so excited (smiling, waving her arms, trying to grab the stethoscope, etc), so the doctor could examine her. She is hilarious and is already showing a million different faces.
many-mila-faces
There is another picture that I forgot to post, but both of the kids were laying on their bellies and Ian was trying to show Mila how to scoot. He scooted ahead of Mila and she gave him a total "go to hell" look. Poor thing, though hilarious. :)

Blog out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment