Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Single Lady

I decided to participate in Show Us your Singles over at Kelly's Korner. My single lady?

Amy! At first, I didn't really know what to write, so I sent a text out to some of our mutual friends to see what they had to say fun, straight forward and honest... in a good way, makes me laugh, independent, loyal, very organized, outgoing, can-do personality, and may more. I could go on and on. I could even tell you a billion stories that back each quality because we've been friends for 20 years. But, I'll save you all of that type.


I will say that she's awesome. She is a college graduate (in 2009) at the very tip top of her class, really, she had the highest GPA and got an award for it. Nobody even know she was up for it, she didn't say a word! She is a manager at a restaurant, and she's pretty damn good at it. She loves it. Oh, she's also 24 and a resent resident of Austin, Tx.


She's going to kill me for posting that picture. That's my kid, not hers. But, she does her aunt duties, and always hangs out with me and the kiddos. Now, let's touch base with her outstanding qualities.

Outgoing - she's always been outgoing, since day 1 of our friendship. She walked right up to me in kindergarten and introduced herself, boastfully, joyfully, outgoing...ly. We've been friends ever since.

Organized - O.M.G. This woman can take a chaotic mess and turn it into organized bliss. It's a gift really. It's amazing. I want her to organize my entire house.

Makes me laugh - yes, this is a quality. And I wouldn't call it 'hilarious.' Mostly because she can make me (and many others) just laugh and enjoy ourselves. When we spend time together, we just laugh and laugh and laugh.... I may not even remember why. But it doesn't matter, we're having fun.

Independent, Loyal, Can-Do, Driven, Confident, Ambitious, Thoughtful, Reliable.... the list goes on and on an on.


Needless to say, this is my, very amazing, single. Date her! Unless you're an a**hole. Then, back off. :)

Love,
A Very Committed Friend,
Photobucket

P.S. I must go drink some margaritas and watch How I Met Your Mother, with this very amazing single.

No comments:

Post a Comment