Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Here is another Ten on Tuesday. Go link up!

1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t'?
I say Aunt like ant. :)

2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
I think everyone knows I blog. I don't hide it. But I think it'd be cool to start an anonymous blog. Right? Right.

3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
The grocery store bags them. And I mix up all 3! Plastic bags are good for lunches and little trash bags when cleaning things up and throwing things out, paper bags for recycling, and reusable bags, well I feel like I can put more in them and good for the environment.

4. Do you have a green thumb?
Absolutely. Not.

5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?
I do not watch the food network. Sorry for the lame sauce answer.

6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
I do not take baths. I take showers. If I were to take a bath, I have to clean the tub, rinse off, then bathe. I'm not neurotic.

7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?
White. My kitchen is all white. It needs some color!

8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
If it is nice outside, we like to eat outside. It's glorious. And at night, we might get a drink and go outside. So I guess, if the weather is nice, outside. Otherwise, inside is good too.

9. Describe your ideal weather.
75 degrees and slightly cloudy, with sun.

10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
Part of me wants to say Spanish so that I can speak to my family. But the other part of me wants to say some super old language that not many people know. How cool would that be?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment