Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkins means Winter!!

I l-o-v-e Halloween. And not because I love Halloween, even though it is pretty delightful. It's because it means that winter is that much closer. I get to bust out my winter clothes, my winter boots, my winter candles! Oh, winter. I love winter! I love the smell of winter! I can't wait until I can drink hot chocolate and snuggle up on the couch with my men. It will be wonderful!

Here is the first sign that winter is on the way:



He has on his monster shoes, his LONG SLEEVED shirt and his sweat pants. Those are all signs that winter is on the way. There was cold weather today. And no, I didn't mean to rhyme that.

Having said that, I must go now. Ian has eaten a 4th of a grilled cheese, half of a squeezy food thingy, mini animal crackers, and an entire banana in about 30 minutes. This is a record!

Check in tomorrow for Ten on Wednesday (much like Chelsea's Ten on Tuesday)

Blog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment