Friday, October 30, 2009

Good, Good Day

I want today to be a good day, so to jump start a feeling of goodness, I will start my day with 10 things that I am grateful for.


  1. Lately I have been upset because I have lost my faith in humanity. But, I need to remind myself, family. I am so grateful for my family. I have an amazing baby. He's incredible. He's almost an entire year old! How lucky am I?! I have an amazing fiance. He is always doing things to insure my happiness. Plus, he's nerdy and that is wonderful. My mother is an amazing person. She watches my child on a daily basis, free of charge. My father loves Ian so much. Luckily, the feeling is reciprocated, so my dad holds Ian a few times a week so that I can eat dinner. So, I am thankful for my family.
  2. Mini animal crackers. I have an irrational fear of Ian choking. Babies R Us sells these amazing things. Tiny animal crackers. Ian can eat away!
  3. Cold weather. I woke up and it was cold this morning. It is glorious. I live for cold weather. And that cold weather smell. I think it's about time to go to the store and buy some winter scented candles.
  4. I am so grateful for Ian, that he gets to go on the list twice. He is just so energetic. Amazing. So tiny, but has this HUGE personality.
  5. Friends. Example, Franny also watches Ian for me at times. Franny will also strap Ian to her body and help me clean. That is true friendship. Which reminds me, I need to take Franny out to a fancy restaurant. Amy is 23 today. Our 20 year friendship anniversary is quickly approaching! Caroline video chats with me. I need to make that time. Oh, and Jackie keeps me cool.
  6. Internship. It could be terrible, but it's quite the opposite. I work with amazingly wonderful people. I am always looking forward to go to work. I happily go to work everyday.
  7. Coffee. Need I saw more?
  8. Justin's ability to write my name in Mayalayam. It looks beautiful and is enough to make me happy just by looking at it.
  9. All of the recent rain. Austin really needs it. And I don't mind it.
  10. Hulu. I am only going to be grateful for this for a short time. They are about to start charging for it. I will not pay. But now, while it's free, I am grateful for it. They need to team up with Google to learn how to give the public free things with a profit. I'm sure it takes lots of skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment