Monday, October 12, 2009

ABC 123

What an eventful weekend. I feel like every single weekend is eventful. What ever happend to relaxation? Does that even exist anymore? The weekend began with me making the decision to give myself a DIY project. (Check out tomorrow's post). Needless to say, Ian's invitations should be on their way to people's mailboxes starting tomorrow. Stephen, Aaron and myself were able to attend the Texas vs. Colorado game. I wish that I would have been sleeping during the first 3 quarters because they did absolutely nothing for my stress level. But alas, my team came out on top.

Onto Ian. He got lots of new things this weekend. He's still sick. :( My poor angel. We did get him so new foods, like chicken/noodle star soup. He got two new cups. They look awesome! He drinks from a straw because he's strange and skipped the whole 'sippy' cup phase. And what else? OH YEAH! He got one of those awesome play mats that I've been wanting to get FOREVER, but hadn't found one that I loved. Well, Babies R Us came to the rescue.




Needless to say, he absolutely adores it! It's in our living room right now because Ian's room is in the middle of a few decisions. But, he crawls around on it feeling the different textures, looking at the different colors, and taking the letters, numbers, and edges off and on. It's amazing. It's everything I thought it'd be. I'm glad that I waited to buy one until I found the one. It is a success.

Until next time...

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Freaking sweet!
    and
    "He drinks from a straw because he's strange and skipped the whole 'sippy' cup phase."

    Of course he is, and you wouldn't have it any other way would you!!!! :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete