Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ten on Wednesday



Chelsea does a Ten on Tuesday on her blog, but I didn't have enough time to do mine then, so surprise! You have Ten on Wednesday!

Let the questions begin:

1.  What are you going to be for Halloween?
I am going to be a mom. Boring. I know. Stephen really wanted us to dress up. But, I have had  zero time to plan. Ian was going to be Yoda. Then I lost his costume. I ordered another, but I don't know if it'll get here in time. :(

2.  Have you ever been on television?
Yes. A long time ago, I was in the audience of some rated R boxing movie. I remember because I was really young and it was awesome! I got to stay out really late, I won a bicycle, AND they gave us free food. It was pretty uber. I don't remember the movie. Also, I don't think I ever saw it. But, it was so fun!

3.  Do you have a toilet paper preference?
Um.. as long as it works, I don't really mind.

4.  When you're pregnant, will you find out the sex of the baby? (Or if you've already had babies, did you find out the sex?) Why or why not?
I did find out the sex! Stephen and I are both too curious to not know. We had to know. I'm glad we did. The anxiety of not knowing would have killed me.

5.  What are three items that every kitchen must have?
Considering I'm a person who doesn't cook very often, I'd say; 1) a pot to boil water in; 2) a coffee maker; and 3) a microwave. Those are pretty much the only three things I ever use. Sad. I know.

6.  Do you enjoy Christmas shopping?
Enjoy is an understatement. I am in love with Christmas shopping. I am in love with presents period. I'm that person who gets you a present and makes you open it early because I can't handle the excitement! I wish that I had all the money in the world so that I could buy presents for everyone. And during Christmas, I get to buy lots of presents for people. So yes, I enjoy Christmas shopping.

7.  What is your go-to-recipe? (The thing you cook more than anything else because it's easy and mindless.) Please share the recipe.
Umm... I don't think I can answer this. When I want to make something mindless, I get fast food. But, when I cook, I make spaghetti. It's the easiest thing to make. I get some ground turkey meat, cook it, add sauce. If we are feeling energetic, we cut up lots of things, like bell peppers and what not, and add it in the sauce. Then we make noodles of course. It's the easiest thing in the world. I would live off of spaghetti.

8.  Do you sleep on your back, belly, or side?
I am most comfortable on my back. When I had knee surgery a long time ago, I had to sleep with my leg in this machine thing. I COULDN'T do it! I had to sleep on my back. It was miserable. I didn't sleep very much. Now, I sleep on my side more often, or that side/stomach sort of lay.

9.  How do you feel about Tom Cruise?
When you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Though, I will say, his daughter is adorable.

10.  What books are in your "books to read" stack?
Really? You're making this a question?! Well, the Harry Potter books; the rest of the Ender books; the series that Bones is based off of; and well, the list could go on forever. I need to make more time to read.

That ends Ten on Wednesday.

Blog out.

1 comment: