Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello Blog World!

I have a feeling that by early next week, Deana & I will have our logo done. It's exciting! My mom actually came up with the final tweak to the design. And we love it! Hopefully, it looks okay. This week has been a busy week and it's only Wednesday. I'm ready for the weekend to start. Even though, that'll be busy too. Stephen's birthday is Monday and I still have no clue what to get for him.

Yesterday I had a midterm in San Antonio. I got out early so I got meet Kevin at Starbucks. I missed him. :( It was really good to see him though and should definitely happen more often! Anyways, I must go! Hopefully I'm able to make it to the social security office today. I haven't been feeling 100%... hopefully Ian does though.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment