Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ten on Tuesday




Ian is napping and I don't want to wake him up. So, I'll do the TOT before waking him. I do have a presentation to give!


1. What television character do you identify with?
Definitely Claire from Modern Family. I'm awesome... and a mom.... and I have a dorky husband. :)
2. Describe your morning routine.
I wake up. That's it. It's not the same every morning. I do have goals and ideals though. We're still working on that, ok? Ian just started sleeping through the night!
3. How do you do lunch? Bring from home or dine out? Same thing every day or mix it up?
I eat at home. It depends on my mood. Sometimes I eat leftovers, sometimes I whip something up. Or, I eat out occasionally! Like, tomorrow, with (Ian), Justin and Crystal. :)
4. What is one moment that, although seemingly trivial at the time, changed your life?Deciding to go to Austin with Jackie to hang out with my brother and his friends for New Years. I met (in my mind, not Stephen's) the man I would build a family and a life with. 
5. Name your top three beauty products.What's beauty products? I don't really take care of myself anymore. I should probably get to that.
6. What do you do when you’re alone in the car?
SING! DUH! Or, I take the opportunity to catch up on speaker phone with Amy (if it's my long school drive).
7. What is the ideal city for you to live in? If you can, take this survey (< that’s a link) and tell us the results. Do you agree with them?I took the quiz and here are my top 5 cities:
1. Little Rock, Arkansas
2. Baton Rouge, Louisiana
3. Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana
4. Fayetteville, Arkansas
5. Portland, Oregon
My mind is baffled. I only want to live in Austin.
8. Are you waiting for something?
Many, many things.
9. What was the last shocking news you heard?
... Do you read my blog?
10. What are three things you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?
There are tons of things. No time! Got to run!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment