Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Sorry I don't have Chelsea's beautiful image up here today. It's that kind of day. But, find her link at the end of the post and go check it out! I am loving pregnant Chelsea. I mean, I love Chelsea, but pregnant people are adorable.


1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
A 35mm f/1.8G AF-S lens for my camera. It just looks so beautiful! I want it so hard. Could you imagine Ian looking any more beautiful in his pictures? Or, considering the date, I'd get Stephen a present. Though, I still have no ideas.
2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
I don't think so, I'm pretty willing to try anything. Um.... no ideas.
3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
I am a big day dreamer, always have been, probably always will be. I loved to play school, house, ya know, the usual. I have no idea. Maybe my mom does.
4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
Texas. I don't think I need to say anything else.
5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
Heck yeah! My mom's a good judge of character and my dad is super rational. It would be perfect... I think they'd pick Stephen.
6. What’s your favorite herb?
Umm.... I don't know. I think Deana will answer this one and I'll just take her answer as my own.
7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
Kelly Ripa. She seems really funny and she's a mommy. We'd laugh and I love to laugh.
8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast. I'm such a romantic.
9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
A really really long classical number so it wouldn't get too boring.
10. How do you order your steak?
I used to order them medium, but then I got pregnant with Ian and I got them well done and that is still how I've been ordering them. I love me some steak.

Don't forget to head over to Chelsea's blog!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. It seems like a lot of people are picking long classical pieces for the same reason as you! Maybe I should have thought my choice through a little bit more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same answer for the song one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still order your steaks well done?? Really?? That's sad!

    ReplyDelete