Monday, March 1, 2010

Mommy Goggles

Yesterday, I was busy studying, so my parents watched Ian for me. They went to the park and my wonderful mother sent me some pictures of their adventures.

I'm told that enjoys playing in the sand... which he does. I've witnessed it. Here's some proof:


Not only that, but he's pretty bossy. Here's some of Ian and my dad watching the kites. Notice how Ian points. Somehow, when he's around my dad, he forgets how to use his words and ends up just pointing and grunting. What's even more strange... my dad understands him.



Aren't they adorable together? It looks like Ian was having so much fun! I was inside studying during these exciting times.


And yeah, the ducks are pretty cool too. Ian loves animals. He's probably just like his daddy in that respect. And lastly, one of my faves:




The boys having some nice relaxing fun after the exhausting day. I'll try and upload more collages if they come out okay. I like them.

Photobucket

1 comment: