Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Hello people. Here's another Ten on Tuesday brought you from Chelsea's blog. Go link it up.

1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
Nope. It is our anniversary though. Maybe we should decorate for our anniversary. That's be super cool. We'll just have pictures of us all around. Charming.

2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
It's a picture of Ian in his car. Super cute. And yeah, it's pretty organized.
3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
I am a nut about this, and yet, I still forget things. I use the google electronic one that actually sends me text messages for certain occasions. And there are several calendars (color coded) on that. Then, I have one for my purse, one for my desk, and we have a family one on the wall. Crazy? Yes.
4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I hold onto purses forever. My mom (& recently Jackie) give me their hand-me-downs and I use them like crazy. I change pretty frequently... usually when one gets too messy.
5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
Our radio station in town had Bruno Mars in studio a while back and put up two videos on YouTube, they are my only favorites at the moment and I love to watch them. You should to, go check it out: Here's The Way You Are and here's just some covers of other songs, he even does a MJ one at the end. Obsessed, I'll admit it.
6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
TurboTax

7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, California, Mississippi, Florida, New York, Illinois, Colorado, Louisiana, Alabama, Nevada, Oklahoma, and um... I think that's it. So that's 13.
8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
Technically, 5. USA, London (to switch flights), Czech Republic, Amsterdam (to switch flights), and Canada. 
9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
20? I have no clue.
10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
I don't know... when my toes feel really cold?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment