Sunday, January 30, 2011

Things Change

I've noticed that since Mila was born, I've only updated on Project 365 and Ten on Tuesdays. Nothing substantial. Nothing. I'm sorry about that. It seems a bit outrageous. Today, I'm not going to write anything substantial either, but I am going to share some of my favorite blogs with you. I'm sure that I've done it before, but some of my tastes change. Without further ado, here is the list.

1. Profoundly Seth
This mom started her blog when her 3rd son was born early and was diagnosed as profoundly deaf. He now has cochlear implants and is 2 years old. The blog is now about all (6!) of her kids and her life. I've been reading this blog for a while now and can't ever seem to stop. I just love reading all of El's posts.

2. Knock-Off Wood
I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned this blog before. This lady is incredible. She builds everything! I mean it, everything. You could find me on her site nearly every day when I was nesting with Mila. I wanted to build everything so bad! We have plans to build some things in the future and I'm sure I'll end up using some of her stuff as a guide. If you're into building and have that itch the scratch, go check out her site. She gives simple instructions and walks you through the builds.

3. Young House Love
Perhaps I'm only obsessed with this one because we just bought a new house, but I think I was reading it way before that happened. This couple documented their trials of improving their first home together. They've recently moved out and are now in their next home and are all about making improvements. It's a lot of fun to follow what they do and to read about their ideas and see what they come up with next! Check it out. Some of their ideas are reasonably priced too.

4. Single Dad Laughing
This blog is a great read! It's written by a daddy and it's all about his thoughts, life, and child. I thoroughly enjoy reading his blog. He's a great writer and I'm pretty sure he is also publishing a book here real soon. If you enjoy a good read, this is the blog for you. It's not just for parents either, it's for people of all kinds.

5. Budget Bites
Lots of recipes for good prices. Some are hit, some are miss. But, it's well worth your subscription if you like to cook on a budget.

And there you have it! Those are my current top 5 blogs I read... minus all of the photography ones. You should go check them out, it's well worth your time.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment