Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Scrambled

It's later in the day today. I know. Ian and I are at my parent's, waiting for the repair man to come. Ian has been walking around like a crazy man. He has a kickball and a glitter ball. He just walks around holding them, throwing them, etc. It's adorable. He looks ridiculous when he walks because he's so tiny. I will try and get a picture up later this week. Ridiculous I tell you! I've also realized that his version of 'mama' sounds more like 'mimi.' I've become mimi! Also, insane.

Ian's birthday is this weekend. We are pretty excited! I can't believe he's already going to be a year old. He's got so much personality, it's ridiculous! He's that tiny tot that says 'hi' to all the strangers he sees; he is constantly shocked and surprised; he has the biggest cheeziest smile. He's full of HUGE personality. He's already made two ladies come close to crying because he said 'hi' to them and it made their day. He's such a ham. And he knows it. I don't know how I feel about that yet. He has super cutie powers. He knows how to use them.

Here's another reason I'm pretty happy, Caroline and Robe are coming up this weekend! WO! I know this is hard to believe, but Caroline has NEVER met Ian! (Well, in person. We totally video chat). It'll be nice to have someone at the casa to help me get some things prepared for Ian's birthday. Speaking of which, lovely Franny is coming over tonight to help me make a practice cake for Ian's birthday. I don't bake... or cook for that matter. It would be nice to, but I just never have the time. I just want to make sure that when people bite into it, that it's possible. I don't want to bake a brick. I've never made a banana cake before! I need to insure that Ian is in love with it. :)

Well,  I must go now. Many things to do, little time to do them.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment