Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ten on Tuesday



Chelsea does a Ten on Tuesday on her blog, seriously, start doing it. It's fun. Last week, I did the 10 on Tuesday from Chelsea's blog. I think I might do it weekly. I really enjoy answering these questions for some reason.



1. What animal should cease to exist? (Not including bugs. That’s too obvious.)
Hm... this is a hard one. I really love animals. It makes it harder since bugs are off limits. I would have to go with opossums. I know that they probably help us in our environment, just as every other animal does, but they are always running out in front of my car! Plus, they aren't very pleasing the eye. Now, if I could add an animal, it would be a unicorn. I so wish they were real. They'd be pretty and deadly I'm sure.

2. What was your favorite thing about the beach?

To sit where there is very little water in the sand. It is fun to play there with Ian. Or to watch Stephen take Ian into the water. Going with the family is simply amazing.

3. If scientists found a way to allow dogs to talk, do you think we should implement it? Or should we just keep them quiet?

Implement it! I want dogs to be like they were in that movie... the one with the talking dogs... oh what's it called! I can't remember. You know what I'm talking about. They talk, Kristi Allie is in it... Help me out.

4. How do you order your Starbucks?

Um.. what kind of question is this? I order Starbucks with joy in my heart. I get the feeling for the day (temperature, good/bad, etc), then I make the appropriate order. I only go to 3 Starbucks. The one next door, the one I drive through, or the one Robert works at. 

5. What’s worse? People who don’t know the difference between your and you’re OR people who don’t use smack their food?

A) The second half of this question doesn't make sense. B) I'll go ahead and answer what I think it should read Or people who smack their food. I answer, it is WAY worse to smack your food. I can stop reading if people don't use the correct you're/your. I do. It drives me nuts. However, if someone is smacking. I start of by glaring. I go into a daydream about me smacking them in the face. People, don't smack please.

6. What CD can you listen to over and over?

I have listened to a Yellowstone Park CD that my grandma bought for Ian around a million times. It seems to be the only music that keeps him from crying. Therefore, it is wonderful. Other than that, it really depends on my mood.

7. What was the most surprising thing about college?

How terrible some teachers are; how I was supposed to be peer pressure to do terrible things and I never did them; how much I hated being here at first, but how much I love it now and don't want to leave; I could go on and on. Everything about college is surprising.

8. What’s the best deal you ever got? (Biggest sale item.)

No idea. Stephen's computer was a pretty good deal. My favorite dress my mom got me was $3. 

9. Who is your role model? Why?

My parents. Duh. I hope to be a great parent. I hope that Ian is well adjusted with a secure attachment. I hope he is able to talk to me, like I am to them. That's right, my goal in life is to be a good parent.

10. What movie would you like to see that is in theaters right now? Why?

This question is unfair!  I don't even know what movies are in theaters! I'm too busy. I'll answer this one later after someone informs me of a movie preview. Wait, is Where the Wild Thing Are out? I  could see that.


Amanda


P.S. I'm going to make myself a snazey signature soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment