Monday, February 22, 2010

Mommy Goggles

As promised, a mommy goggles post! It's too bad that I can't seem to remember what I had planned on posting about. Oops. Regardless, Ian is totally into dancing lately. He does it all the time. He doesn't even need music anymore. Sometimes, it's good enough for daddy to sing the music.

As many of my readers know, Ian has to be the center of my attention 24 hours a day. It's getting interesting to see how I accomplish things in home. But, since Ian is an artist now, my job is about a million times easier, I just have to do my school work at a child's table:


Ian's feet don't touch the ground. But trust me, it's absolutely, ridiculously, tiny. But, he's okay if we're both doing our homework at the same time, so I'm sort of forced to do it this way. A happy baby is an awesome baby!

Goodness, how'd I forget this?! Stephen loves animals. If it were up to him we'd have a trillion cats. He'd be the cat lady. How is this about Ian? Well, I think Ian is adopting this wonderful trait from his father. Any time he sees a dog he goes up to its face, points, and says "dog." Then, he'll just follow it around. Poor dogs. In any event, there are these two super annoying cats that moved into the complex. The black cat actually jumps into cars and is always trying to get into the apartment. I am always pretty mean to it because I didn't want it around Ian. So, what did Stephen do? Wait, words can't describe this...

{For all you wondering, this is our apartment}

Stephen can add "Letting stray cats into my home" on his list of corky things. Ian followed it around the whole time. It was an interesting experience. Needless to say, the cat comes into our home now, as if it were it's own. And also, I don't think it's really a stray cat, it has a collar with phone numbers and everyone on it.

I did a shoot with Ian this weekend.

{Brings smiles}

"UP DADDA!" Ian is so bossy. This is a very common look in this household.

{My heart melts with this one}

And obviously, I've already printed it and have it framed. He's just very, very, very good looking. All we need is a blue steel look and viola! That's all I'm sharing for now. You can see them on Book-Face or I e-mailed them to some people.

Now, I'm off to drink some much needed coffee. Will someone please text me around 6 o'clock tonight and remind me to buy some coffee, I'm out... and tomorrow will not be a pretty day unless I get it.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I could not sleep so I got up, checked emails and your blog (of course!). The pictures are absolutely awesome! Hope someone reminded you to get coffee!

    ReplyDelete