Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Rocky Road; Cherry Garcia; Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough; it really depends on my mood.

2. What is your earliest memory?
Dear, I don't know? I think it's of me sitting in a car seat during a really long car trip to Florida.

3. What is your earliest memory of a dessert?
Rokcy Road Ice Cream with my grandpa. :)

4. Do you have any recurring dreams?
Nope. I used to though. Now, I cannot remember.

5. Have you ever dreamed about dessert?
Not that I can remember, but I'm sure I have.

6. What is one thing (aside from a cell phone or computer) that you cannot go the entire day without?
Ian.

7. What is one dessert you could go your entire life without ever having again?
Umm... lots! Pie.

8. If you could go on vacation tomorrow, where would you go? (Assume someone else is footing the bill, but within reason…so “the moon” won’t work)
Eqypt! Stephen loved it, I wanna see! Can we also nix the airplane ride? Just teleport me there.

9. If you could have any dessert tomorrow, what would you have (assume someone else is buying it for you. Within reason though, no “gold sprinkled ice cream cones.”)
Peach cobbler... mmmm... I'm craving that right now.

10. What was your first impression of your significant other? If you’re single, what was your first impression of your best friend?
What a freakin' cutie! AND, wow! He's the nicest dude ever.

11. What is your first impression of dessert pizza? (Personally, I think it’s weird. I love dessert but I don’t want any on my pizza.)
Gross. But, I don't like pizza. Then, I ate it and thought "there should only be dessert type pizzas."
Photobucket

1 comment: