Monday, June 29, 2009

Mommy Goggles

Oh Ian! What has he been up to?! So much.
  • First, he has a tooth! He finally got a tooth! He's 7 1/2 months old. It is a razor sharp tooth. I was excited when he got it, now I'm regretting it. He could have waited a little longer. He's only bit me a few times though, I'm hoping he's already over that stage.
  • Last night we found out that Ian can go from crawling to sitting. Nobody saw it being done... but he was definitely going from one position to the other.
  • This next accomplishment is the most scary accomplishment. Let me show you through a progression of pictures:





Then he moves around. This is scary. It's basically walking.

Ian also enjoys raiding his kitchen cabinet with the Tupperware:



Oh his baby joys. Ian has been wonderful though! I cannot wait for his first 4th of July... hopefully he won't cry. :)

Blog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment