Saturday, October 23, 2010

28 Weeks

I was going to post my adventure at the doctor's office during my 3 hours glucose test. But, I'll wait until I get the results to share that with you.

However, today I do have something new to share! A picture. :)


That's me at 28 weeks! Mila at 28 weeks is the size of a chinese cabbage. How big is that? It's about 2 1/4 pounds, weight wise. Mila is about 15 inches long from head to heel. That's big. She fills up a lot of space (as you can see). We are almost down to the single digit in weeks remaining. That's frightening.

Blog out!

(Happy Franny?)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wowsers! that is big ! hey i was in the room for c sectin and delivery ! :) i put in a foley for the c section that was cool except all people were tapping their foot waiting but whatevs

    ReplyDelete