Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cauliflower

What's up blog readers? Today, I am 27 weeks pregnant. Today, Mila is the size of a head of cauliflower and is weighing at around 2 pounds. I'm excited to see how big she is when she's born, so we can see how close she is to the 'averages' in the whole pregnancy thing.

She is still making me a little bit uncomfortable, but she is either taking it easy lately, or I'm getting used to it. Don't get me wrong, I still have a hard time getting up, but it's not so bad... This coming week, I'll be getting the glucose test. Let's hope that goes well because you never know. Pregnancy symptoms are very similar to the gestational diabetes symptoms. I had to take the 3 hour test with Ian, which I passed. But, I'm still nervous about it.

Alas, I must get back to making Ian's birthday card. I just need to figure out where we will have his party, then, it'll be done. We're e-mailing out the invitation this year. 1) It's much friendlier for the environment 2) it's a little late to order nice ones 3) money saver! But, they're super cute, I promise.

Blog out.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment