Monday, October 11, 2010

Mommy Goggles

Ian got his cast off on Thursday. He didn't walk that much until night time. But, he walked a lot on Friday and all weekend long. He sort of walks with a limp or takes smaller steps, but he's doing awesome! When he crawls, it's like he still has a cast on his leg and it's hysterical. Not to mention, he's already getting his baby belly back! I was getting nervous because he was losing so much weight  and was getting very skinny looking. Somehow, now that he can walk, he's chunking out again. I don't understand this, but whatever works.

He had a blast at ACL. I'm saving the ACL post for another day though. He behaved really well and had a great time. It was his third ACL, I think he's getting used to it. Let me just say this, my allergies are horrendous now... Ian's are too. We came home last night and Ian fell asleep while I was rinsing him off in the shower to get all of the 'outdoors' off of him. Thank you outdoors, but it was so worth it!

Mila is doing awesome, I'm assuming, as well too. She is about 14 inches long and 1 3/4 pounds. Ridiculous. She's huge. She's been giving me braxton hicks contractions at least once a day. If I try and walk or move, my pelvis hurts, but I find that sometimes it goes away if I walk a whole lot... but around that time, the BH contractions start. So... not too sure what to do there.

Other than that, recent cravings are toast and still pita and hummus. Well, over the weekend it was chocolate too. DELICIOUS!

Blog out.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment