Monday, October 18, 2010

Mommy Goggles

Over the weekend, we went to the park. We haven't decided which park to throw Ian's party out, so we drove by a few and stopped at one to play at for a while. Needless to say, we had a great time.


Don't you just love that smile and that hair?! He was running and coming down that thing super fast. Stephen sat up at the top and I was on the bottom.


Yes, that is an awesome shirt that grandma bought for him. We pretty much love it. Not to say that the whole thing went smoothly, but something hilarious did happen...


I didn't see what happened at the top, but according to Stephen he was going down normally and his foot got caught and he just tumbled down the slide. I was terrified, but I was already taking these pictures. And now that I have them, I can't stop laughing. Please note, I jumped to his rescue, I was just looking through the lens when this happened.

Ian was not too excited to leave and started to throw a fit, but I think it's safe to say that he got over it.


Then, we ate lunch (where Ian at a chicken strip, yes you read that correctly) and then laid down for a nap. Grandma's birthday party was soon to follow.

Mila? She's doing good too, as far as I can tell. Tell you more after the doctor's appointment today.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment