Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Few Things

Here are some bullets.

  • I redesigned Deana's Blog and now I like hers better than mine. So, I think I'm going to redo mine again. Ha!
  • The kids are sleeping and I'm awake.
  • Mila has a really bad cough, though it got better with Tylenol last night. Now, that doesn't make any sense to me.
  • I don't know why, but I thought this picture was/is hilarious:

Thank you Austin Zoo.
  • I ordered mine and Stephen's new phones off of Amazon. Not only will we have the same phone now, but we'll have T-Mobile instead of AT&T. We're super excited. I'm not a fan of AT&T... at all. Oh, did I mention I got the phones for a penny?! Sweet.
  • My To Do list for this weekend is about as long as my body. I am short, but it's still pretty long.
  • I'm on my computer and it's working thus far without replacing the video card. But, I did back up some important things onto Stephen's computer. How much is it to back things up online and where can I do that? Does anyone know?
  • We were supposed to go to Fort Worth this weekend. But, Mila is still sick and our house is a disaster. :( Ian has been saying "RAFIK!" all week. Poor dude.
Blog out.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment