Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
I drive about 30 minutes each way.
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
Once or twice a year lately. It's hard to remember to get a haircut with so much going on. And I go to one of two salons, but don't get the same person.
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
No. I read Google News.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
Anything by Kathryn Casey. Love her. It's true crime. I highly recommend you read it if you don't already.
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
I've only seen one movie in theaters this year with Ian and I didn't like it, Gnomio and Juliet. 
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
Salty.
Publish Post
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Yes. Lately, mini quiches. My norm is oatmeal. Sometimes eggs or a cinnamon roll if it's the weekend.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
I don't really associate Easter with food as I do cracking confetti eggs on people's heads. And this year, an uber amount of family pictures.
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
I don't know what that is. But, when I did sleep in, it was only until 9 or something. I've never been a late sleeper. I'm an early riser.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Fort Worth. Ian's pretty excited about it.Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment