Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Go check out Chelsea's blog: Roots and Rings, for the Mr. Linky and participate!!

1. What is your ideal best date?
When your boyfriend makes you a delicious surf and turf dinner for your anniversary and then ends up proposing. Oh wait... that totally happened.

2. How long does it take you to get ready to go on a date?
What's a date? About 5-10 minutes. Haha!

3. What would you wear on the date?
Jeans and a shirt?

4. If you are married, how often do you go on dates? If you are single, when was your last date?

Um, maybe once a month or every other month. We're married and have kids.

5. What was your worst date?
Hmm... I really don't know. I like all of my dates.

6. Do you/Did you kiss on your first date?
Stephen and I did. Ha! Um, I can't really remember any others.

7. If married, how long before you knew he/she was the one? If single, how long before you know if the person is marriage material?
They day I met Stephen (not the other way around). That's right. This boy was super awesome and such a ginormous gentleman. I can't even tell you. It's ridiculously awesome.

8. Do you prefer day dates or night dates?
Depends on my mood. Days, they're fun, good for picnics, kayaking... etc. And night, well, dinner, movies, walks. They both have their pros.

9. How old were you when you first were allowed to date?
16. Once I could drive, I could date.

10. What is the most embarrassing moment you have had on a date?
I don't know, I think I block them out of my head because I know that I'm continually doing embarrassing things, but yet, I do not remember one.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment