Thursday, April 14, 2011

Car Accident

Yesterday, Stephen picked up the kids from my parents' house and headed home. On the way there he go rear ended. It was pretty low end, but the truck does need a new bumper. I'm so grateful that our car seats did their job! Especially because the Chicco was seat bealted in without the base. When I got to the scene, the car seat was still there, hadn't budged. So, if you have a Chicco and you were wondering, yes, it's super safe. Ian's car seat did awesome as well, it's a Recaro Signo. I was hoping I'd never have to review their car seats' safety based on being in an accident, but I'm so thankful they performed so well!

I guess now, we're going to have to replace the car seats because they were in an accident. I'm going to look it up, but I'm pretty sure that's the protocol.

Does this go on their 'firsts'?

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update and say the kiddos are fine! (from the accident). For my kids, when it rains, it pours. They've both had ear infections, immunizations, and now an accident in one week. It's been rough! I am hoping it'll be a better week from here on out.

Good Thursday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment