Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ABC's

ABC's of Tattles & Tells

A. Age: 24, that feels really weird to type.

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: laundry is probably the most dreadful, but I'm beginning to not mind it so much.

D. Dogs: Not at the moment.

E. Essential start to your day: feeding Mila. Trying to make it a shower though, we'll see.

F. Favorite color: blue

G. Gold or silver: silver

H. Height: 5’3

I. Instruments: None

J. Job title: I'm the supervisor of fun.

K. Kids: Ian, 2 years; Mila, 2 months

L. Live: Texas

M. Mom’s name: Marianne

N. Nicknames: I feel like all of my friends have different nicknames for me.

O. Overnight hospital stays: birthing children and Mila with RSV

P. Pet peeve: the way Stephen purposely, and incorrectly, says Justin Bieber (b-eye-ber) and Miley Ray Cyrus (Molly)

Q. Quote from a movie: {insert entire Clueless movie here}

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: two

T. Time you wake up: whenever the kiddos wake up.

U. Underwear: pretty

V. Vegetables you dislike: raw carrots because I have this issue where I have to chew it for hours.

W. What makes you run late: TRAFFIC

X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, fingers, wrist, leg, foot, toes, back

Y. Yummy food you make: shrimp fried rice....... great, now I'm craving it.

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: panda, because it rhymes with my namePhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment