Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Franny + 50th Wedding Anniversary

Last week, we had a couple of parties. Franny got a job in another city, so we threw a little surprise going away party for her. **Picture Heavy post, I was too lazy to make lots of storyboards, sorry!**
On the left is Jackie's amazing Pineapple Upside Down Cake. OMG! Amazing. She really needs her own bakery. I'm sure it would be world famous. I'll even take food pictures for her walls.

Onto the 50th Anniversary.
Mila and her Uncle Michael. So cute! I love this picture. 

The cake. My mom and cousin, Sydney, made it. It tasted as good as it looked.

Sydney also make some pineapple cupcakes, they were good too.

My new favorite picture of my grandparents. We made them blow out the candles. 50 years!

Ian ran around like a crazy. The. Whole. Time.

Aaron... GQ chatting. You can see Lisa and my mom working hard in the background.

Jackie and Mila. I think Mila looks really long here! It's amazing how she's grown.

Michael and his gf. <3

Sydney and her cupcake. :)


That is all. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment